Surah Al Kahf And Benefits:
The Holy Quran was revealed by the ALLAH ALMIGHTY upon His Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H). Every Muslim believes in the authenticity and truthfulness of the Holy Quran. Each and every word described in this book is truthful. Every Muslim wants to learn the Holy Quran as it is the complete code of life. The most Sacred book for Muslims is the Holy Quran that provides guidance to all in every aspect of life. On reciting every word of the Holy Quran we receive reward. There are 114 surah in the Holy Quran. We will discuss the benefits of surah Al Kahf in this article.
Recited Surah Al Kahf:
Surah Kahf is 18th Surah of the Holy Quran and consist of 110 ayat. This surah was revealed in Makkah. It describes the story of the Believers who accepted the message of truth. They faced the reprisal from the society and then the left the city and got protection in a cave. ALLAH (SWT) gave them sleep for hundreds of years till their society accepted the message of truth.
The person who recites Surah al Kahf receives the protection of ALLAH (SWT).
Benefits of Surah Kahf:
Following are the benefits of reciting Surah Kahf:
- It is described in Ahadith that the person who recites this surah on Friday night he is illuminated with the light that covers the all the space between him and the Kaaba. This light is the blessings of ALLAH (SWT) upon his servant.
- The person who sits down and recites the surah Kahf on Friday night becomes the blessed one.
- The Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said:
“The person who memorizes the first ten verses of surah Kahf will be protected against the Dajjal”.
- So we must learn the first ten verses of this surah to become secured against Dajjal who would be the havoc to the world and will bring destruction with him.
- The person who recites this surah on Jumma he will be protected for eight days from all the fitanh (havoc).
- The person who recites this surah receives the blessings and his sins are forgiven for ten days. The recitation of surah Kahf fulfills the needs. So make it a habit to recite this surah on every Friday or every day before going to sleep.
- There themes described in this surah are trial of faith, wealth, knowledge and Power.
We as Muslims must prepare ourselves for the Day of Judgment and before that day we are given a life that must be spent according to the teachings of Islam. There is much havoc which will be appeared near the Day of Judgment. The Holy Quran gives us the complete path to the ultimate success in the world and hereafter. To be protected from Fitnahs recite the Holy Quran and memorize the verses. Every Muslim should recite Surah al kahf daily.