Surah Kausar is one of the shortest and easy to memorize Surah in Quran. The verses of Holy Quran have messages for the betterment of the Human beings. Learning and reciting these verses helps in establishing a spiritual connection with Allah.
بِسۡمِ اللهِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِيۡمِ
اِنَّاۤ اَعۡطَيۡنٰكَ الۡكَوۡثَرَؕ فَصَلِّ لِرَبِّكَ وَانۡحَرۡ ؕ اِنَّ شَانِئَكَ هُوَ الۡاَبۡتَرُ
In the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful.
Inna aa-thaina kal kausar. Fashal li li-rabbika wanhar. Inna shaniya ka huwal abtar.
Surah Kausar Importance:
There are 114 Surahs in Quran. However, some chapters are more important. One of the most important Surah of Holy Quran is Surah Kausar.
Also Read: Hazrat Ali Quotes about life with Beautiful Images
Surah Kausar in Quran:
Why this Surah kauthar of Holy Quran is too much popular? The major reason is that there are only 3 verses in this Surah. The Surah is also easy to recite and easy to memorize. Every Muslim can learn the Surah easily. Therefore; the Surah is safe in the heart of many Muslims.
What Allah says in this Surah? He says,
“Indeed, We have granted you, [O Muhammad], al-Kawthar. So pray to your Lord and sacrifice [to Him alone]. Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off”.
The translation of this Surah makes its meaning clear that Allah is the only one we should pray to. He is our best protector against our enemies.
Surah Kausar number is 108 in the Holy Quran. Allah revealed this awards carrying Surah to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in Madina.
There are many sayings of our Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) describing the importance of this Surah. Our Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said,
“This is a Fountain at which my Ummah will assemble on the Resurrection Day.” [Muslim]
What is kausar? Kausar is a fountain. Allah will give this fountain to our Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) on the day of the judgment. Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) will reach this foundation first of all. Our Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
“I shall have arrived at the Fountain before you.” [Al-Bukhari]
“Two channels from Paradise will flow into it and supply water to it.” [Muslim]
“After me you will meet with selfishness and nepotism, endure it patiently until you meet me at the Fountain.” [Bukhari]
The above hadith make it clear the river Kauthar is a place of gathering of the believers of Allah and Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him).
Surah Kausar Wazifa contains countless benefits for the reciter (Muslims). For Wealth/Rizq, Hajat, and Protection from Enemies.
Benefits of Surah Kausar:
- In Surah Kausar, Allah says Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) to pray to him only. Thus, we should trust Allah. In case you have the fear of enemies, recite this shortest Surah of Holy Quran and Allah will protect you. Thus, the benefit of reciting this Surah is to get protection from Allah against enemies.
- If you are suffering from poverty and do not have anything, recitation of this Surah will open the sources of wealth for you. You would see wealth coming to your from unknown sources. Just pray to Allah and he is the most generous giver. Recite this Surah and get the blessings of Allah.
- On the day of the judgment, every Muslim will wish to drink the water of fountain Kausar where our Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) will be. If you are a strong believer and recite this Surah, Allah will list you among those who will drink the water of this fountain.
- From the Hadees Shareef we get to know that One who recite Surah Al kausar, Allah (S.W.T) Will Surely feed him water from “The Canal of Kausar.”
- One who recite Surah Al Kausar Every Friday 100 times, continuously for 11 Friday’s, will Surely pilgrimage Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)in dream.
- The person who’s children doesn’t remain alive after birth, should recite Surah kausar For 41 days 7 times after Namaz e-Fajr ,InSha Allah with the blessing of Allah And Surah Al kausar his generation remain alive.
- The Person who make recite Surah kauthar daily 7 times Allah will increase his livelihood. And also save his wealth from theft.
- One who recite Surah kauthar 129 times, he never forget any thing.
Holy Quran is a source of guidance. It has all the answers we look for. This shortest Surah Kausar has so many benefits.
This is what I wanted to share with you about Surah Kausar Benefits. Have a strong belief in Allah and make a place for you in the world hereafter.
Comments are closed.