Hazrat Ali Quotes – Imam Ali Quotes
Hazrat Ali quotes or Imam Ali sayings, Mola Ali quotes, sayings of Hazrat ali are one of the best life guide quotes for every single person.
Hazrat Ali(R.A) was the 4th Caliph of Muslims (Amir-ul-Muminin), faithful commander and known as Ali Ibn Abi Talib. He was the cousin and son of law of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). Imam Ali was Islamic Caliph for 4 years and 9 months.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) gave him the title of Asadullah in Arabic it means “Lion of God” because of his bravery.
Hazrat Ali Quotes – A Precious Information Ever:
Hazrat Ali was the first cousin of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and had the chance to be brought up under the supervision of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Therefore, Hazrat Ali quotes are largely inspired by what he learned in the companionship of the Prophet S.A.W.
Hazrat Ali was a Close Confidant of Prophet (S.A.W):
Hazrat Ali was the first one among youth to bring Faith in Allah. Upon being asked by Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, that who will support him in the cause of Allah; he was the only one in the whole gathering who stood up with great courage and announced his support.
Importance of Hazrat Ali in Islam:
Due to spending most of the time with Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), He learned many aspects of the life from Him, which makes Hazrat Ali quotes authentic and reliable. He had such great knowledge about things that Prophet (S.A.W) chose him to be his deputy.
He was a great scholar of the Arabic language and had such remarkable knowledge about the teachings of Islam that all three khalifas before Him used to consult him when they were in power.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) once said:”I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its gate”.
Hence, teachings of Hazrat Ali are of great importance.
Hazrat Ali Quotes in English:
Read the best quotes of Hazrat Ali/ Imam Ali Sayings/ Mola Ali Quotes below:
- He who trusts the world, the world betrays him. [Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib]
- The nourishment of body is food, while the nourishment of the soul is feeding others. [Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib]
- Life consists of two days, one for you one against you. So when it’s for you don’t be proud or reckless, and when it’s against you be patient, for both days are test for you. [Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib]
- The best deed of a great man is to forgive and forget. [Imam Ali Saying]
- Woman is a delicate creature with strong emotions who has been created by the Almighty God to shoulder responsibility for educating society and moving toward perfection. God created woman as symbol of His own beauty and to give solace to her partner and her family. [Imam Ali Saying]
- You must be humble, as it is one of the greatest [forms of]worship. [Hazrat Ali Saying]
- One who rushes madly after inordinate desire, runs the risk of encountering destruction and death. [Imam Ali Saying]
- Poverty is the worst form of death. [Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib]
- Death is near and our mutual company is short. [Hazrat Ali Words]
- If you find that somebody is not grateful for all that you have done for him, then do not get disappointed because often you will find that someone else feels under your obligation though you have done nothing for him and thus your good deeds will be compensated, and Allah will reward you for your goodness. [Hazrat Ali]
- Patience ensures victory. [Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib]
- In this world, man is a target of death, an easy prey to calamities, here every morsel and every draught is liable to choke one, here one never receives a favor until he loses another instead, here every additional day in one’s life is a day reduced from the total span of his existence, when death is the natural outcome of life, how can we expect immortality? [Hazrat Ali Sayings]
- Remain silent until you are requested to speak, for that is better than speaking until you are requested to become silent. [Imam Ali]
Hazrat Ali Quotes About Friendship:
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. [Hazrat Ali Sayings]
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. [Hazrat Ali Friendship Quote]
- Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. [Hazrat Ali]
- Don’t develop the friendship with the enemy of your friend, otherwise your friend will turn into an enemy. [Hazrat Ali Quote]
- Don’t go there, where you don’t have respect. Even they serve you food in gold plates and silver spoons. [Hazrat Ali Saying]