Acceptance of Dua:
There are some unique times in which your Dua is mostly accepted according to Ahadith. This post is about acceptance of Dua or supplications acceptance.
In every difficulty our first action is dua, as is our last. We ask Allah to show us the way to handle that difficulty; we seek His help in following the path He shows to us; we seek His aid in making our efforts successful.
When are the Best Times to make Dua:
We should make dua at all times, not only during times of distress. The Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
“Whosoever desires that Allah answers his dua’s in unfavorable and difficult conditions, he should make plentiful dua in days of ease and comfort.”
How to Make Dua Accepted:
There are 22 times which assure the Acceptance of Dua 100%.
- Dua is accepted at the time of adhan (Call for Salah). (Abu Daood).
- Between the Athan and the Aqaamat. (Abu Daood).
- A troubled or sorrowful person’s Dua, after the Azaan’s words/part: “Hayya-alas-Salah” “Hayya-alal-Falah”, when Mo’azzan is calling for the Salah. (Hakim).
- In the Jahaad field, while the “Saff” is arranged. (Ibn-e-Habaan).
- During the battle, when the Muslims and non-Muslims are killing one another. (Abu Daood)
- After every Farz Salah. (Tirmzi).
- During the Sajdah position. (Muslim).
- After the recitation of the Holy Quran. (Tirmzi)
- Particularly, after the recitation of the whole Holy Quran while complete. (Ibn-e-Shibta)
- Particularly, the one who completes the Holy Quran. (Tirmzi)
- While drinking Zum Zum. (Hakim).
- While attending/seeing a deceased. (Muslim)
- While the cock crows (in the early morning). (Bukhari)
- At the time, when Muslims Gather. (Saha Sina)
- At the Zikr Majaalis (Religious Meetups). (Bukhari)
- And when imam says… (Muslim)
- Dua is surely accepted on the day of Arafat.
- Dua is accepted at the time of rain
- Dua accept in Tahajud. The last third of the nigh.
- Dua of the parents for his children.
- Dua is accepted while traveling on a Journey.
These are the above special times when dua is accepted.