Acceptance of Dua:
There are some situations in which Dua will definitely be accepted. This post is about acceptance of Dua or supplications.
In every difficulty our first action is dua, as is our last. We ask Allah to show us the way to handle that difficulty; we seek His help in following the path He shows to us; we seek His aid in making our efforts successful.
We should make dua at all times, not only during times of distress. The Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
“Whosoever desires that Allah answers his duas in unfavorable and difficult conditions, he should make plentiful dua in days of ease and comfort.”
22 Times When Dua is Accepted:
22 Situations which assure the Acceptance of Dua 100%.
- At the time of Azan (Call for Salah). (Abu Daood).
- Between the Azan and the Aqaamat. (Abu Daood).
- A troubled or sorrowful person’s Dua, after the Azaan’s words/part: “Hayya-alas-Salah” “Hayya-alal-Falah”, when Mo’azzan is calling for the Salah. (Hakim).
- In the Jahaad field, while the “Saff” is arranged. (Ibn-e-Habaan).
- During the battle, when the Muslims and non-Muslims are killing one another. (Abu Daood)
- After every Farz Salah. (Tirmzi).
- During the Sajdah position. (Muslim).
- After the recitation of the Holy Quran. (Tirmzi)
- Particularly, after the recitation of the whole Holy Quran while complete. (Ibn-e-Shibta)
- Particularly, the one who completes the Holy Quran. (Tirmzi)
- While drinking Zum Zum. (Hakim).
- While attending/seeing a deceased. (Muslim)
- While the cock crows (in the early morning). (Bukhari)
- At the time, when Muslims Gather. (Saha Sina)
- At the Zikr Majaalis (Religious Meetups). (Bukhari)
- And when imam says… (Muslim)
- One the day of Arafat.
- At the time of rain.
- The last third of the nigh (Tahajud).
- Dua of the parents for his children.
- While traveling on a Journey.
These are the above following situations for acceptance of Dua.