Significance and Benefits of Durood Shareef – Durood is a type of prayer. It is a Persian word which means praise or salutation. It is also known as Salam.
In the Arabic, it is a special phrase to praise the Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). It has great importance for the Muslims, as it is the part of the five prayers of Muslims.
Durood Shareef Arabic:
اَللّٰھُمَّ صَلِّ عَلٰی مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَلٰٓی اٰلِ مُحَمَّدٍ کَمَا صَلَّیْتَ عَلٰٓی اِبْرَاھِیْمَ وَعَلٰٓی اٰلِ اِبْرَاھِیْمَ اِنَّکَ حَمِیْدٌ مَّجِیْدٌ اَللّٰھُمَّ بَارِکْ عَلٰی مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَلٰٓی اٰلِ مُحَمَّدٍ کَمَا بَارَکْتَ عَلٰٓی اِبْرَاھِیْمَ وَعَلٰٓی اٰلِ اِبْرَاھِیْمَ اِنَّکَ حَمِیْدٌ مَّجِیْدٌ
Benefits Durood Shareef:
Durood Sharif or Salam has great importance in the Islam. Durood Shareef benefits of the Muslims are not only in this life, but also it will be beneficial after this life.
There are different types of durood, it includes Durood Ibrahim, Darood Sharif, Durood-e-Pak, Durood e Tenjeena.
There are variations in the Durood. Durood Ibrahim is the most common one. There are many advantages of reciting Durood.
Some of the benefits of Durood Shareef :
- Durood is the best way to compliment or praise the Holy Prophet (S.A.W). As a Muslim, it is highly important to recite the Durood daily. Allah Almighty also sends His blessings on the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Being a Muslim, it is your duty to praise the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) through Durood.
- If you recite Durood Shareef, your ten sins are forgiven for each Durood. And you blessed with 10 rewards.
- Being a Muslim, you strongly believe on the final judgment day, if you recite Durood daily it will protect you on the final day. According to the Hadith, the person who has sent most Durood to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) will be closer to the Prophet (S.A.W) at the day of judgment.
- If you recite Durood-e-Pak daily, Allah will raise your status by ten times.
- Recitation of the Durood gives you inner peace. As Allah showers His blessings on the person who recites Durood regularly.
- If you recite Durood Shareef daily, It will purify your heart.
- For your success and health, recite Durood daily.
- Recitation of Durood also helps in the fulfilling of Dua. Allah Almighty showers His blessings on you. Before making dua, recite Durood-e-Pak.
- There are various significance and benefits of Durood Shareef on Friday. As Friday is the most blessed day in the Islam. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) Himself receives Durood on Friday. And the person who sends Durood to Him on Friday receives great rewards in this life and also on the Final Day of Judgment.
- For proper understanding, you can also recite Durood Shareef in Eid As the recitation of Durood is very important. And it is as important to understand the meaning of it. So you can read an English translation of Durood.
Recitation of Durood shareef is very important for every Muslim. It has various benefits for you not only in this life, but also on the Final day of Judgment.
Recitation of Durood pak rewards you blessings of Allah and His Messenger Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in this life and after this life.
So, try to recite Durood Sharif regularly. And spend your free time in the recitation of the Durood e shareef.
Comments are closed.