Surah Al Ikhlas:
Reciting Surah Al Ikhlas daily Protect us from Sins and entering into paradise. Every single word of the Holy Quran is a miracle and reciting each word gives the reward. There are 114 Surah in the Holy Quran. One is the Surah al Ikhlas or Surah Ikhlas.
Surah Al Ikhlas is 112th chapter of the Qur’an, and is said to be one of the earliest revelations that the Holy Prophet Muhammad received from archangel Gabriel. It is the most reciting Surah of the Holy Quran. It is stated in hadiths that Surah Ikhlas is one-third of the Holy Quran.
It was narrated by Anas that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said:”whoever reads Recites Surah Ikhlas 100,000 times would have bought himself from Allah, and a caller from Allah will announce in heaven and on earth: ‘verily, so-and-so has been set free by Allah, so whoever owes him anything, let him claim it from Allah.”
Here, in this article, we will discuss the Surah Al-Ikhlas and benefits of reciting this Surah.
Surah Ikhlas Arabic:
Reciting Surah Ikhlas in Arabic has many hidden Benefits and secrets for the reciter.
Surah al ikhlas English:
Reciting Surah Ikhlas in English daily will protect you from evil and doing sins. Every single word that is written in the Quran has many blessings and is a complete miracle and each & every word gives us a reward.
Surah al ikhlas Transliteration
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir RaheemQul huwal laahu ahad, Allah hus-samad, Lam yalid wa lam yoolad, Wa lam yakul-lahu kufuwan ahad.
Surah Ikhlas Location in Quran:
Surat Ikhlas is in the 30th Parah of the Holy Quran. This is the Surah which is recited by the Muslims in each prayer. There are lots of benefits, rewards, and blessings of reciting Surah al Ikhlas.
This Surah was revealed in Mecca. The Muslims memorizes this Surah first when they start memorizing different Surah of the Holy Quran.
Surah Ikhlas Benefits:
- Recite Surah al-Ikhlas 100 Times and Enter Paradise to Your Right.
- Anas (R) has reported the saying of Rasulallah(S) that,
“If anyone who is about to sleep on his bed lies on his right side, then recited Al-Ikhlas 100 times, Allah will say to him on the Day of the resurrection, ‘My slave, enter Paradise to your right side.'” (Tirmidhi)
- Reciting Surah al Ikhlas recited 200 times daily gets forgiveness of 50 years of sins-(minor); but, if he has to pay loan to anyone,that will not be forgiven.” and Allah will grant him 1500 Rewards (At-Tirmidhi and Darami)
- Reciting Surah Ikhlas 1,000 times will not die unless he sees his place in Jannah.
- “Whoever recites Surah al ikhlas 1,000 times between the afternoon and evening on the day of Arafa, Allah bestowes him whatever he wishes.”
- “Sins of that who recites 1,000 Ikhlas with bismillah are forgiven and his dua (pray) is accepted.”
- Recites Surah Ikhlas 100,000 times (One Hundred Thousand times) Allah will set him free!
- Who recites this Surah al ikhlas in his obligatory prayers ALLAH (SWT) grants him success in this world and the world hereafter.
- If a person does not recite this Surah Ikhlas in his five prayers all the day is as he has not offered prayer.
- The person who recites this Surah ikhlas 100 times his sins of past 25 years are forgiven.
- If a person memorizes and recites this Surah al ikhlas frequently, then he would be entered in the Paradise.
- The recitation of Surah Ikhlas gives benefits equal to the recitation of one-third of the Holy Quran.
- Recite Surah al Ikhlas with Surah Fatiha before sleeping. This will protect you from harms.
- If a person is suffering from an eyesore, he can get cure by reciting this greatest Surah.
- Recitation of Surah al Ikhlas also helps us to get the pardon of our sins.
- If a person faces the unjust rules then recite this Surah Ikhlas three times and close the fist after the interview, he can open.
- Recite this Surah al ikhlas when you are passing by the graveyard. This will give a reward to the buried persons.
- Recite this Surah Ikhlas ten times before going outside the home and you will remain in the protection of ALLAH(SWT).
- This Surah al Ikhlas is a fortress against any calamity.
- Whenever you wear new clothes, do ablution and recite two Rakat prayers and recite Surah Ikhlas in each Rakat.
- The person who recites Surah Fatiha and Surah al Ikhlas 30 times in each of the first 2 Rakat of Tahajjud his sins would be forgiven.
- To become the ALLAH’s favorite slave recite this Surah.
- Reciting of this Surah al ikhlas brings blessings on the whole family of the recite.
- Recite Surah al Ikhlas 11 times to have palaces in the paradise.
- A person who recites Surat al Ikhlas 1000 time will never die unless he watches his place in the Paradise.
So after reading Surah al Ikhlas and its benefits, it is clear that we must recite Surah Ikhlas once in a day for seeking Allah Blessing.