Surah Al Ikhlas:
Reciting Surah Al Ikhlas daily Protect us from Sins and entering into paradise. Every single word of the Holy Quran is a miracle and reciting each word gives the reward. There are 114 chapter of Quran.
Surat Ikhlas is in the 30th Parah of the Holy Quran. This is the Surah which is recited by the Muslims in each prayer. There are lots of benefits, rewards, and blessings of reciting Surat Ikhlas.
|Surah Ikhlas Arabic and English|
|Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;||قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ|
|Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;||ٱللَّهُ ٱلصَّمَدُ|
|He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;||لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ|
|And there is none like unto Him.||وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ|
This Surah was revealed in Mecca. The Muslims memorizes this Surah first when they start memorizing different Surah of the Quran.
Surah Ikhlas is 112th chapter of the Quran, and is said to be one of the earliest revelations that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) received from archangel Gabriel. It is the most reciting Surah of the Holy Quran.
Moreover, It is stated in Hadith that this surah is one-third of the Holy Quran.
It was narrated by Anas that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said:“whoever Recites Surah Ikhlas 100,000 times would have bought himself from Allah, and a caller from Allah will announce in heaven and on earth: ‘verily, so-and-so has been set free by Allah, so whoever owes him anything, let him claim it from Allah.”
Surah Ikhlas Benefits:
- Recite Surah al-Ikhlas 100 Times and Enter Paradise to Your Right.
- Anas (R) has reported the saying of Rasulallah(S) that,
“If anyone who is about to sleep on his bed lies on his right side, then recited Al-Ikhlas 100 times, Allah will say to him on the Day of the resurrection, ‘My slave, enter Paradise to your right side.'” (Tirmidhi)
- Reciting Surah al Ikhlas recited 200 times daily gets forgiveness of 50 years of sins-(minor); but, if he has to pay loan to anyone,that will not be forgiven.” and Allah will grant him 1500 Rewards (At-Tirmidhi and Darami)
- Reciting Surah Ikhlas 1,000 times will not die unless he sees his place in Jannah.
- Surah ikhlas 1,000 times between the afternoon and evening on the day of Arafa, Allah bestowes him whatever he wishes.”
- Sins of that who recites Surah Ikhlas 1,000 times with Bismillah are forgiven and his dua (pray) is accepted.
- Recites Surah Ikhlas 100,000 times (One Hundred Thousand times) Allah will set him free!
- One who recites this Surah in his obligatory prayers Allah (SWT) grants him success in this world and the world hereafter.
- The person who recites this Surah ikhlas 100 times his sins of past 25 years are forgiven.
- If a person memorizes and recites this Surah frequently, then he would be entered in the Paradise.
- The recitation of Surah Ikhlas gives benefits equal to the recitation of one-third of the Holy Quran.
- Recite Surah al Ikhlas with Surah Fatiha before sleeping. This will protect you from harms.
- If a person is suffering from an eyesore, he can get cure by reciting this greatest Surah.
- Recitation of this Surah also helps us to get the pardon of our sins.
- If a person faces the unjust rules then recite this Surah Ikhlas three times and close the fist after the interview, he can open.
- Recite this Surah when you are passing by the graveyard. This will give a reward to the buried persons.
- Recite this Surah 10 times before going outside the home and you will remain in the protection of ALLAH(SWT).
- This Surah is a fortress against any calamity.
- Whenever you wear new clothes, do ablution and recite two Rakat prayers and recite Surah Ikhlas in each Rakat.
- The person who recites Surah Fatiha and Surah Ikhlas 30 times in each of the first 2 Rakat of Tahajjud his sins would be forgiven.
- To become the ALLAH’s favorite slave recite this Surah.
- Reciting of this Surah brings blessings on the whole family of the recite.
- Recite Surah al Ikhlas 11 times to have palaces in the paradise.
- A person who recites Surat al Ikhlas 1000 time will never die unless he watches his place in the Paradise.
So after reading Surah al Ikhlas and its benefits, it is clear that we must recite this surah once in a day for seeking Allah Blessing.