Story of Dajjal:
Every person in this world is keen to know about the story of Dajjal. The appearance of dark messiah Dajjal or Anti-Christ is one of major three signs of day of the judgment. False Messiah Dajjal will appear just before the day of the judgment on this earth.
Dajjal is the greatest evil. Now the question is where will Dajjal come from?
In this post, you will find complete story of evil Dajjal and Dajjal Signs in Islam details of his emergence and his rule in this world.
Watch this video to know about briefly Anti Christ signs of appearance and what he can do.
False Messiah Dajjal:
- Hazrat Anas (R.A) narrated that Holy Prophet (SAW) said,
“No Prophet was sent but he warned his followers against Al-Masih and Dajjal (the one-eyed liar). Beware he is blind in one eye and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his eyes Kafir (i.e., disbeliever)”. (Sahih Al-Bukhari 9-245).
- From the above hadith, it is clear that Dajjal will have only one eye. When False Messiah Dajjal will come, he will bring what will be similar to hell and paradise. His hell will be paradise and his paradise will be hell. Dajjal will emerge from the East (in Iran, Afghanistan).
- It is reported by Abdullah Ibn Amr,
“There will emerge from the east some people from my nation who recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats. Every time a faction of them emerges it will be cut off”.
- After repeating this, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said on the tenth time,
“Every time a faction of them emerges it will be cut off until the False Messiah emerges from their remnants”. (Musnad Ahmad 27767).
- He will rule in this word for 40 days. One day of his rule will be like a year. One day will be like one month. Another one day of these 40 days of his rule will be like a week. Rest of the days will be like the normal days.
- Dajjal rule period is 14 months and 14 days.
- After his appearance, he will spread mischief and corruption (Fitna of Dajjal) in the world. For this, he will start a campaign between Syria and Iraq. He will have a large number of followers.
- He will not be able to enter the Holy places Mecca and Medina. Abu Huraira reported that Holy Prophet (SAW) said,
“There are angels guarding the entrance of Medina. Neither Plague nor Dajjal would be able to enter it”. (Sahih Al-Bukhari).
- Reported by Anas Bin Malik that Holy Prophet (SAW) said,
“Al Dajjal will come and encamp at a place close to Medina will shake thrice whereupon every Kafir and hypocrite will go towards him”. (Sahih Al-Bukhari).
End of Dajjal:
Al-Masih ad-Dajjal will claim that he is also a prophet of Allah. His real name will be Abdullah. He will also claim divinity.
Dajjal – The Dark Messiah will have mainly Jewish and women followers. He will distract the people from the path of Allah Almighty.
- Evil Dajjal will have powers. He will be able to send down rains and cause droughts.
- He will spread great mischief (Fitna) in this world. Then Eisa (A.S) will appear. He will kill Dajjal and all mischief the Dajjal will spread will come to an end then
This is all about story of Dajjal (Anti-Christ) in Islam. He is going to come for sure. Some Muslim scholar call him Kana Dajjal. Because he has one eye.
His emergence is one of the major signs of the day of judgment according to Islam. We must pray Allah to keep us safe from the dark messiah Dajjal mischief.
Comments are closed.