Imam Hazrat Ali Quotes:
Hazrat Ali quotes and sayings are one of the best life guide quotes for every single person.
Hazrat Ali was the 4th Caliph of Muslims (Amir-ul-Muminin), faithful commander and known as Ali Ibn Abi Talib. He was the cousin and son of law of Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H). Hazrat Ali was Islamic Caliph for 4 years and 9 months.
The Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) gave him the title of Asadullah in Arabic it means “Lion of God” because of his bravery.
Related Quotes: 100 Beautiful Islamic Quotes that No One has Told You About
A Precious Information Ever:
Hazrat Ali was the first cousin of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and had the chance to be brought up under the supervision of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W). Therefore, Mola Ali quotes are largely inspired by what he learned in the companionship of the Prophet (S.A.W.W).
Hazrat Ali was a Close Confidant of Prophet (S.A.W):
Imam Ali was the first one among youth to bring Faith in Allah. Upon being asked by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W), that who will support him in the cause of Allah; he was the only one in the whole gathering who stood up with great courage and announced his support.
Importance of Hazrat Ali in Islam:
Due to spending most of the time with Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), He learned many aspects of the life from Him, which makes Hazrat Ali quotes authentic and reliable. He had such great knowledge about things that Prophet (S.A.W) chose him to be his deputy.
He was a great scholar of the Arabic language and had such remarkable knowledge about the teachings of Islam that all three caliph before Him used to consult him when they were in power.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) once said:”I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its gate”.
Hence, teachings of Hazrat Ali are of great importance.
Hazrat Ali Quotes in English:
Read the golden quotes of Hazrat Ali or best of Imam Ali Sayings with images below:
- The world is a strange place where those that lack modesty are considered beautiful, cheaters are considered clever, and the loyal are considered to be fools.
- He who trusts the world, the world betrays him. [Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib]
- The nourishment of body is food, while the nourishment of the soul is feeding others. [Ali Ibn Abu-Talib]
- Do not let the difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all, it is only in the darkest nights, that the stars shine more brilliantly.
- Life consists of two days, one for you one against you. So when it’s for you don’t be proud or reckless, and when it’s against you be patient, for both days are test for you.
- The best deed of a great man is to forgive and forget.
- Woman is a delicate creature with strong emotions who has been created by the Almighty God to shoulder responsibility for educating society and moving toward perfection. God created woman as symbol of His own beauty and to give solace to her partner and her family. [Imam Ali Saying]
- You must be humble, as it is one of the greatest forms of worship.
- One who rushes madly after inordinate desire, runs the risk of encountering destruction and death. [Imam Ali Saying]
- Poverty is the worst form of death.
- Death is near and our mutual company is short. [Hazrat Ali Words]
- If you find that somebody is not grateful for all that you have done for him, then do not get disappointed because often you will find that someone else feels under your obligation though you have done nothing for him and thus your good deeds will be compensated, and Allah will reward you for your goodness. [Hazrat Ali]
- Patience ensures victory. [Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib]
- In this world, man is a target of death, an easy prey to calamities, here every morsel and every draught is liable to choke one, here one never receives a favor until he loses another instead, here every additional day in one’s life is a day reduced from the total span of his existence, when death is the natural outcome of life, how can we expect immortality? [Hazrat Ali Sayings]
- Remain silent until you are requested to speak, for that is better than speaking until you are requested to become silent. [Imam Ali]
- It is easier to turn a mountain into dust than to create love in a heart that filled with hatred.
- If you like somebody, ask God to give them to you. If you still don’t get them, know that somebody else asked God for you.
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. [Hazrat Ali Sayings]
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. [Hazrat Ali Friendship Quote]
- Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. [Hazrat Ali]
- Don’t develop the friendship with the enemy of your friend, otherwise your friend will turn into an enemy. [Hazrat Ali Quote]
- Don’t go there, where you don’t have respect. Even they serve you food in gold plates and silver spoons. [Hazrat Ali Saying]
- See the bad inside yourself, and see the good inside others. [Imam Ali]
- A wise man first thinks and then speaks and a fool speaks first and then thinks.
- Do not run after the World, Let the World Run After you.
- The tongue is like a lion. if you let it loose , it will wound someone. Ali Ibn Talib (R.A)
- Silence will create respect and dignity, justice and fair play will bring more friends, generosity and charity will enhance prestige and position, courtesy will draw benevolence, service of mankind will secure leadership, and good words will overcome powerful enemies.
- When a person has a good character his speech becomes delicate and exquisite.
- Surely Silence can sometimes be the most eloquent reply.