Eid ul Fitr Greetings 2018:
As you all know that Eid ul-Fitr and the Eid ul Fitr Greetings 2018 are a moment of happiness for all the Muslims.
However, Eid ul Fitr is known as the breaking of the fast. It is noted to be a special and important holiday in the religion of Islam.
Eid ul-Fitr is celebrated for three consecutive days by the Muslims. The Eid Greetings for this day holds great importance in Islam and in the lives of the Muslims.
New Eid ul Fitr Greetings 2018:
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You!
- May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.
- On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peac
e and success. Happy Eid 2018!
- When the sun has set, and day is done, I’ll break this chain, but only one but by the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone. It’s time for Eid and lots of fun!
- As Allah waters HIS Creation, may HE also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones.
- May your plate of life be always full of juicy kebabs and tikkas,
Topped with the chutney of Happiness.
With best Eid wishes, Happy EID 2018!
- May Allah bless you on this auspicious day of Eid, and
May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness.
- May God Send His Love, Like Sunshine In His Warm And Gentle Ways To Fill Every Corner Of Your Heart, and Fill Your Life With A Lot Of Happiness like This Eid Day.
- I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid.
May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and
ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.
Eid Mubarak 2018.
- Wishing U a Very Very “HAPPY EID MUBARIK” Wid Luv And Best Wishes.
May That Eid Day Brings LOT of Happiness And JOYS in ur LIFE.
May u Live Long…
And That EID day Will comes in UR life Hundrad Times…
Remember me in ur prayers.
What does Greeting Mean?
Greeting someone is the way of starting a simple conversation with them and that conversation signifies the start of a new relationship. It is done by different means of communication. Different gestures are used for greeting people.
It is an act of communicating, actually with other individuals. It eventually triggers a conversation that is totally positive.
This act is a way of connecting with people on a type of a personal level. A good greeting is something that can bring a smile to your face and you might be able to forget your problems for a minute or two.
Greetings on Eid ul Fitr are done in quite a different and special way!
What do people do on this day?
More often and commonly, men attend the Eid prayer at the mosques and listen to the Khutba. After that, they tend to provide charity to the poor ones.
When they are done with all this, they give Eidi to the younger ones, whether siblings or children or relatives.
The Eid ul Fitr Greetings 2018, as you can see, hold great importance in Islam and it is mandatory for every Muslim to enjoy and celebrate this day after fasting in Ramadan for 30 days!