Holy Quran recitation
Quran is the Holy or the religious book of the Muslims. It is an Arabic word which means “the recitation”. It is revealed on the last Messenger of Almighty Allah, the Holy Prophet (S.A.W).
It was revealed by the angel of the Almighty Allah, Gabriel in the month of Ramadan. According to Islamic teachings, the first revelation on the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was in the Cave of Hira.
The Quran has 114 Surah. Each Surah of the Quran has great significance for the Muslims. It gives you knowledge about all the aspects of life. Quran is the complete guideline. It guides you to the right path.
It is the last Holy Book before it, other Holy Books came. But various changes are made to them by the people. So it is the Last Divine Book of Muslims.
For your proper understanding, recite the Quran with the translation in Urdu or English language. As it is also very important to understand the meaning of every Ayah of the Quran. Its translation is available in different languages.
Benefits of Reciting Quran:
There are various benefits of reciting Quran for the Muslims or holy Quran recitation. Some of the benefits are discussed below.
- If you recite Quran daily, you will get the blessings and Mercy of Almighty Allah. It raises your status in this life and you will get success in every path of life.
- By the recitation of the Quran, you will understand the main purpose of this life. It gives you knowledge about all the aspects of the life. It guides you to the right path.
- According to the Hadith, the one who learns the Quran and teaches to the others is the best. So it is beneficial for you to learn and teach Quran to the other people.
- Allah blesses you rewards by the recitation of each word of the Quran. So if you recite Quran daily, you will get a number of rewards from the Almighty Allah.
- By the recitation of Quran, you will understand the main purpose of your life and you will able to spend your life according to the teachings of Islam.
- It will protect you on the Day of Judgment. Both in the Quran and Hadith it is explained that for the Muslims, it is very significant to recite the Quran.
- Recitation of Quran leads you to the path of Heaven. So try to recite Quran on the daily basis in order to gain the blessings of Almighty Allah in this life as well as after this life.
- For your various Hajats or wishes, you can recite different Surah of the Quran. Allah will fulfill all your wishes and Hajats.
- It gives you authentic knowledge about the religion of Islam. You will understand the proper meaning of the Islamic religion by the recitation of Quran.
- It helps you to understand the main aim of your life and you go closer to the Creator of the world, Almighty Allah. By reciting Quran with translation, you will understand the Divine Power of Allah.
- It will protect you from the fire of Hell. As by reciting Quran daily you will go closer to Allah and becomes a true Muslim. You will follow the teachings of Islam in the right manner. It cleanses your heart from all the bad deeds.
- Try to recite Quran in early in the morning and also before going to sleep. Allah will give you rewards for your recitation. And your whole day after reciting Quran becomes successful for you. As Allah blesses His Mercy on you in the early morning.
Being a Muslim, it is your duty to recite Quran daily with proper attention. As Quran Verses provides you all knowledge about this life and guides you to the right path.
Both Holy Quran and the sayings of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) emphasized on the significance of the Quran. It is a religious obligation of all the Muslims.
Make a habit of reciting Quran daily with translation to understand the meaning and purpose of it. Allah will shower all His blessings and Mercy on you.