What is Islam:
Islam means “reflecting the faith”.Islam is one of the most dominated religion in this world. According to survey there is 1.8 Billion Muslim live on this world after Christians.
Islam Religion of Peace:
Islam is a religion of peace. Islam teaches us to obey and follow one Allah. Those who follow Islam will enter in jannah. And the one who don’t follow Islam will enter in hell. In this world two most religion dominate one is Muslim and second is Non-Muslim.
There is no doubt that Allah (S.W.T) has sent thousands of Quran Verses and millions of Hadith “Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)” for mankind. No matter what situation you’re going through. There is a solution and guidance by Allah (S.W.T).
Last Prophet in Islam:
In Islam every prophet teach us follow and accept Islam. And The holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is the last prophet of Allah in Islam. Islam teach us the patience, brotherhood and respect to everyone, no matter young or old. There is no superior in Islam, all black and white men and women are equal in Islam.
Five Pillars of Islam:
There is a five pillar in Islam, that is Prayer, Faith, Hajj, Charity and Fasting.
- Faith – Shahadah: Deeply Faith in One Allah who create this world.
- Prayer – Salat: Prayer is Fard on all Muslim five time a day. On the day of Judgment, first question will be asking from Allah is about Prayer(Namaz-Salat). The one who pass this test will enter in jannah(Heaven).
- Charity – Zakat: Those who have money or Gold or have wealth more than the defining rules in Islam, will pray charity for eaulity in Islam. Charity helps poor and needy people to live their lives. .
- Fast- Sawm: In Islam there is twelve month. One of the holy Month in Islam is Ramadan, in which Muslim have fasting whole month.
- Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca. Hajj is fard on ever Muslim who can afford it, must do hajj once in a life.
One who follow the pillars of Islam Allah bless him/her.