Dua before sleeping-Dua for sleeping
Dua before sleeping/Dua for sleeping -The Dua is an Arabic word, which means invocation, prayer or supplication. In the Islam, Dua is an act of calling out to Allah Almighty or it is a conversation with The Creator of the entire world.
Dua is a way which connects the believers to the Almighty Allah. Muslims believe that Allah Almighty is The Most Powerful and they pray to Allah Almighty for everything.
Get Countless Benefits dua for sleeping – Dua Before Sleep Blessings
The importance of Dua for Muslims:
Dua is not an obligatory prayer for the Muslims in Islam. But there are many significances of making Dua to Allah Almighty.
Through Dua, one can feel closer to the Almighty Allah. As it is the way in which believers directly communicate with his Creator.
Dua Before Sleep or Dua for sleeping:
Islam emphasizes on making prayers before sleep or dua for sleeping. As for peaceful sleep, Isha prayers are very important. Similarly, there are many Dua’s which are highly significant for the Muslims.
Dua before sleeping islamqa also provides you various dua’s to recite before sleep, which is beneficial for you. Try to develop the habit of making dua before sleeping in Arabic. As it is highly significant for you in this life and it will also provide you benefits on the day of judgment.
These are the some of the dua’s, which you can make before sleep. These are highly significant for you. Firstly, try to develop the habit of sleeping in the state of Wudhu, and try to recite dua for sleeping.
Recite this dua daily before going to sleep
“Allahumma bismika amuutu wa ahyaa”.
O Allah (SWT)! With your name, I die and I live.
Allahumma bismika amutu wa ahya meaning is that your life and death belongs to Allah Almighty.
- Recite Bismillah (in the name of Allah) daily before sleeping.
- Recite Ayat ul kursi daily before sleep. According to the Holy Prophet (S.A.W), whoever prays this dua before going to sleep Allah Almighty protects him throughout the night.
- If you want to safeguard from the punishment of the grave, recite Surah ul Mulk daily before sleep. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) also made this dua before sleep. So, it is the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W).
- If you see any bad or unpleasant dream at night, recite this dua
Audhobillaahi Minashaythaan nirajeem.
I seek refuge with Allah from the evil of shay than.
It is the dua for a bad dream at night. Recite this dua if you see any bad dream at night.
- Recite this dua 100 times before sleep
“ Astagfirullah “
I seek forgiveness of Allah
- Remember Allah Almighty before sleeping, as sleep is a type of death. As the souls are taken away during the sleep. So, recite these dua’s daily before sleep.
Conclusion of Dua for sleeping:
It is important for every Muslim to communicate with the Allah Almighty. Dua is the easiest way through which you communicate with Allah Almighty.
Dua before sleeping is very necessary for the Muslims. As all Muslims want forgiveness for all their sins, Dua helps you in seeking forgiveness from the Almighty Allah.
Try to recite different dua’s daily before going to sleep. It has numerous benefits for you in this life and also after this life. So make habit to dua for sleeping.