Dua for Sehri:
Sehri ki Dua: Do you intend to be showered by Allah’s forgiveness, rewards, and blessings this Ramadan? So all you need to do is that learn the Dua for Sehri (Dua for fasting) and 3 Ashra’s Dua for Ramadan.
You will definitely get rewarded for this and Allah Almighty will shower his countless blessings and mercy on you.
Dua for Keeping Fast:
For keeping the fast, recite this Dua for Sehri (Sehri ki Dua) in English and Arabic;
وَبِصَوْمِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتُ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ
“Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri Ramadan”
Dua For Fasting in English:
I Intend to keep the fast for month of Ramadan.
Dua for Iftar:
While breaking the fast (Iftar Dua) at the time of Iftari, recite this dua for iftar;
“Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu [wa ‘alayka tawakkaltu]wa ‘ala rizq-ika aftarthu”
Ramadan is the 9th month of the Muslim Islamic calendar out of 12 months. It is Islamic and most respectable month for the Muslims.
Importance of the Ramadan:
- It is the most important month among all the 12 months of the Muslim Islamic calendar.
- The first revelation from Allah was revealed in the month of Ramadan to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H).
- Out of the last 5 most special and holy odd nights, one night is the night of Laila-tul-Qadr. This night is considered the best night among the whole year.
- Fasting is the 4th most significant pillar of Islam.
- The Quran is revealed in this month.
- One fast in Ramadan is equal to fasting for 10 months.
There is a lot to say about the importance of this month in Ramadan. You can always look for the Importance of Ramadan or the Importance of Ashras in Ramadan to understand the real meaning of it.
In this article, I have mentioned the Dua for Sehri just to guide you that it is really important to recite it daily in Ramadan while after eating Sehri.