Umar bin khattab:
umar bin khattab was the second caliph of Muslims. umar bin khattab second name was Hazrat Umar Farooq(R.A). The history of Islam is full of some prominent names. These are the names of the believers of Allah who spread the religion of Allah and sacrificed their lives for Allah and Islam only. Among these names, the name of Hazrat Umar (R.A) is on the top. The great man was the second caliph of Muslims. He played a great role in the spread of Islam. Here is a brief Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A) History.
Victories of umar bin khattab (R.A):
- Hazrat Umar (R.A) was a role model for every Muslim. umar bin khattab played ideal roles in his life. When you will know about his history, the great man will inspire you. His father name was Khattab. He was not Muslim, but he accepted the religion, Islam. He was known among the Muslims by the title of Al-Farooq.
- Before Hazrat Abu Umar (R.A), Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A) was the caliph of Muslims. After him, there was no one except Hazrat Umar (R.A) who could distinguish the right from the wrong. Thus; he was elected as the second caliph of the Muslims.
- During umar bin khattab reign, he performed remarkable work. The discipline and administration rules he maintained in the society are appreciable. Many conquests also took place during his reign and he greatly stretched the Islamic empire. His objective was the welfare of his people only. He worked on it extensively.
- The conquest over Romans is one of umar bin khattab major achievements. During his reign, Muslims conquered Damascus. He appointed Hazrat Khalid Bin Walid (R.A) for the guidance of these Muslims. It was because of his (R.A) organized way to learn this fight that made the governor of the city surrender.
- During his reign, the Muslim army conquered many areas successfully. Hazrat Khalid Bin Walid (R.A) was the leader. After Hazrat Khalid Bin Walid (R.A), he (R.A) made Hazrat Abu Udaida Bin Jarrah, the leader of the Muslim army.
- Persians defeated the Muslims many times. One of his achievements is the victory over Persians in 14 A.H. Muslims got a victory over Persians during his reign. All this happened because of enforcements he made only by the will of Allah.
- He also guided Muslims army to conquest Jerusalem. During his reign, the Muslim army again got success in conquering Jerusalem. It was a golden victory. Hazrat Umar (R.A) received the keys from the ruler of the city personally.
Reforms of umar bin khattab:
- The second Caliph of Muslims, Hazrat Umar (R.A) also brought a number of reforms in the society during his reign. He is the one who established Bait-ul-Maal. He also established a proper judicial system in the Muslim society to ensure the provision of justice.
- umar bin khattab made arrangements for the protection of the country by the establishment of army headquarters. He also made arrangements for the construction of roads and canals.
- He gave the idea of building welfare houses to help orphans. The establishment of police stations also took place during his reign. The population census was also made during his reign.
The non-Muslim Feroz assassinated the great caliph. This is the end of the history of Hazrat Umar (R.A). His life is full of victories. umar bin khattab led an Islamic life and maintained Justice and equality in the Islamic society. He is a great role model for every one of us.