Dua Acceptance/Approval – Situations Which Assure the Acceptance of Your Dua (Prayer):
When your Dua (prayer) is Surely Accepted:
- At the time of Azan (Call for Salah). (Abu Daood).
- Between the Azan and the Aqaamat. (Abu Daood).
- A troubled or sorrowful person’s Dua, after the Azaan’s words/part: “Hayya-alas-Salah” “Hayya-alal-Falah”, when Mo’azzan is calling for the Salah. (Hakim).
- In the Jahaad field, while the “Saff” is arranged. (Ibn-e-Habaan).
- During the battle, when the Muslims and non-Muslims are killing one another. (Abu Daood)
- After every Farz Salah. (Tirmzi).
- During the Sajdah position. (Muslim).
- After the recitation of the Holy Quran. (Tirmzi)
- Particularly, after the recitation of the whole Holy Quran while complete. (Ibn-e-Shibta)
- Particularly, the one who completes the Holy Quran. (Tirmzi)
- While drinking Zum Zum. (Hakim).
- While attending/seeing a deceased. (Muslim)
- While the cock crows (in the early morning). (Bukhari)
- At the time, when Muslims Gather. (Saha Sina)
- At the Zikr Majaalis (Religious Meetups). (Bukhari)
- And when imam says… (Muslim)