Recite Ayatul Kursi Full after every Salah and Before going to bed. The Quran Ayah Ayatul Kursi is the 255th verse of “Surah Al-Baqarah”. The Surah lies in Second chapter of Quran.
Ayatul Kursi speaks about the religious belief that nobody is comparable to Allah. This Ayat is known as the most famous verse of the Quran, the holy book of Muslims.
Secondly a preferable part of memorizing Ayat curse according to Muslim beliefs that, it keeps you safe from every shaitan from every single attack of shaitan.
Besides, Ayatul Kursi also belongs from the group of easy to memorize most famous and powerful prayer among all Quranic Verses.
Ayatul Kursi Full in Arabic and English
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ
|In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Allahu la ilaha illa Huwa, Al-Haiyul-Qaiyum La ta’khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm, lahu ma fis-samawati wa ma fil-‘ard Man dhal-ladhi yashfa’u ‘indahu illa bi-idhnihi Ya’lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum, wa la yuhituna bi shai’im-min ‘ilmihi illa bima sha’a Wasi’a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard, wa la ya’uduhu hifdhuhuma Wa Huwal ‘Aliyul-Adheem.
Hadith About Ayat-ul-Kursi:
Ubayy bin Ka’b (radiAllahu anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Abu Mundhir! Do you know which Ayah in Allah’s Book is the greatest? I said: ‘Allah and His messenger know best.’ He (peace be upon him) again said: ‘Do you know which Ayah in Allah’s Book, according to you, is the greatest?’ I (Abu Mundhir) replied: ‘It is ‘Allah la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum’.[2:255].
Abu Hurairah (R.A) narrated: In Surah al-Baqaraah there is an ayah which is the best of all the ayahs of the Quran. It is never recited in a house but the Shaitan leaves: Ayat-al-Kursi.
Power of Ayatal Kursi:
The other name of this powerful Surah in Quran is, “Ayat Al-Kursi. The word Kursi mentioned in Quran verse Ayatul curse is the word ‘Arsh (Called Throne) mentioned.
- The Holy Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) said: “The Kursi compared to the ‘Arsh is nothing but like a ring was thrown out upon open space of the desert. If the Kursi extends over the entire universe, then how much greater is the ‘Arsh. Although, It is narrated from Muhammad bin ‘Abdullah and from the other Muslims scholars that the Kursi is the face of the ‘Arsh (Throne).Moreover, The person who recite this Quranic Verse before sleep, Allah will protect him whole night until the sun is rising. Recite ayatul kursi English daily after every fard prayer.
- Ayatul Kursi is the easiest and powerful surah of Quran, Muslim believe that, one who recite this surah before going to home, 70,000 angels protect him/her throughout the whole day.
- The reciter of this surah imagines him/her walking through Ayatul Kursi until reaching the centre of art, and seeing what is in front(art) and what is behind, and finds a beautiful reflection of each other.
- Surah al-Baqarah is the leader of all Surah in Quran, and ayat curse is the verse of this surah, which is the leader of this Baqarah surah. After Surah Yasin, it is the second powerful surah in Quran. The recitation of this Surah will keep us safe and healthy. Muslims recite this surah when they feel the fear of something and this surah will remove all of his/her worries.
- It is narrated somewhere that reciting Ayat nurse 4 times is equal to the holy book Quran. This Surah is the source of Heaven, so reciting this Ayatul-kursi full after every prayer will enter you Jannah.